271110

I finished a novel…The Prisoner of Zenda. I didn't plan to read it, to be truthful, I read it accidentally because I don't know it's the novel for Penang state. ╭(╯^╰)╮. It's a love story, that's why I read it till the end without bothering to check it. Rudolf and Flavia always… of course, Flavia never love the King of Ruritania, she fell in love with Rudolf without knowing he is not the real king, but a fake king who was committed to replace The Real King temporarily. But there is one part that I don't understand about Rudolf, why he doesn't want to beg her to marry him if they were both madly in love, instead he left Flavia in order to fulfill her wish about ruling the country. Was it because he cannot bear the fact that he is nothing but an English Man? And why couldn't he visit Flavia once a year? He didn't even wanted to visit Stresaul just to even meet her. I just don't get it…

As a result of my debate title, I ended up reading about Romeo and Juliet. Romeo had ended up falling in love with Juliet as he missed Rosaline at the party. But because of their families' grudge against each other, they had ended up with a saddening fate---Suicide. But I have to admit that if I am Juliet, I would have done the same thing, I would have followed Romeo and follow him to heaven. The love is so potent, so real, so irresistible, so touching, so heart-aching. As I studied their love life, I realized there is one resemblance in it…Distance. I wished I would have been able to see him everyday, but distance had made it impossible. The distance of every perspective is too far, except for our hearts.

Its going to enter the second week of my holidays. I miss him, and really, the "His Phone is out of Credit" tactic was really useful. I couldn't believe it when he texted me saying he saw my facebook status. Gosh, just imagine how my mind was turning and twisting in madness, excitement and embarrassment when I got the news. If I knew he was going to read it( I thought he wasn't going to read it, he's having exams…= = !!) I will write it still, but I will have to temper the privacy settings…Romeo and Juliet…me as Juliet would have been too ostentatious. I am not as good as Juliet. Her personality was completely different from what I had expected. She, risking her life to be with Romeo, and making herself dead-like coma and wait for her prince to come and fetch her, was not a plan that I was glad nor think highly about it in that story. And I hated the fact that Romeo was given the wrong message that Juliet is dead.

Becoming the middle-person of one of my friends has been a lot of hard work. XD. I had enjoyed it. I don't mean to be busy body or barge in. I would have tried my best to give both of you the privacy, but I just don't want your to end up like Rudolf and Flavia. I cannot bear to see it. Of course, I will one day become Flavia, or maybe I had become Flavia. But Rudolf will always love me no matter who or where I am. But the only think I couldn't help not thinking was will Rudolf always be Rudolf in my life? Both of you had tried your very best to get contact( eheheh…that's a good try…) hearing the voice that you had wanted to so much was indeed a great sensation. Having to keep it in your heart, making it swell and never bothering about it echoing in your head is too good to be true. The echoes…hmmm, I kept replaying it , and if I can, edit it to make it a tale. It won't be much of a work to tuned it in your head, but to prevent it from becoming moon-blinked , to make it intact, to protect it from escaping my memory box is hard work.

Someone was really abit crazy. What me wanting to snatched sumone fr somone's embrace? Haha! no way, you will see me helping them falling into each other's embrace and never parting. Looking forward to visit fish's house. Unfortunately, no overnight allowed. I can imagine if I can stay overnight, I will be awake until 6 am full of stories. I won't snatch, sorry to dissapoint you my friend…wahahah!!! Fish was quite funny asking me about "updates". I haven't thought I have to whisper to her in the beginning, but later, I was talking louder, using the word he and he again. It's the same for me when I told her about my tale. It's a lucky thing that mum didn't paid any attention to what I was talking all about. She do beat me up if she knows about it. XD~

I am satisfy with my debate group members. Although there was a lot of pressure from some person, my group members did really well. Well Done!Hehe. I will try my best to keep the victory in my hands.!! And in my member's hands.~~

That's all. I will write soon.


 

Comments

  1. i would like 2 hv a chance of readin tat buk... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna read the book of tmr...
    and i found a new book~~
    The Time Travellers Wife~ =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015