Same Old Day… …

My same old day where I always dream about him no matter where I am. This time I am at home thinking about him. The SPM had already started and I guess the time had really come. I mean...Yeah… SPM is the deadline. As before, the temper came. I was obviously in a bad mood when I was discussing my debate. I was like ordering my members to obey and finish the work. It turned out ok. The script was done, the questions were quite ok. Overall, it is still done before the deadline. =)

But I have something on mind; I have to compromise with him. I sent him a good luck at about 1 in the afternoon, I guessed he just finished his first BM paper, I was surprised to find that he replied me after 12 seconds. That was really fast, faster than before. Normally I would dread about it, doing something else to distract me from the awful waiting and loneliness . Before that, I would have started thinking that he doesn't care about me anymore, and after that I would regretted for thinking about this and change it to this…maybe his phone is out of creditK. This wasn't the first time I have been using this kind of "consoling "tactic. And when his messages arrive I would always read it with a smiling face. =) If his messages came in the morning while I was still not awake, it would always bring me an awesome surprise whenever I saw this ----1 new message.

I have been spending my time reading back my posts. There was a word, Confession. It was the best ever day of my life. "Sorry, I love you." Appeared in my inbox. "I guess I wasn't going to lie about it this time" Yup, there was no way I would ever lie to him and myself anymore. I have fallen for him, and lying isn't going to help things get better. Mum had not been lecturing these days. After her joke about me having a boyfriend was obviously just a joke, in which it still conceals a warning beneath it. It was weird of how one sentence from my mum can change my opinion towards her. She Understands Me. Before that, she had been constantly asking me which boys I put into my list of best boy friends. (ha-ha, he is in the list.) And during the raining season, mum asked me if I was missing someone. I guess she had suspected me with all those frequent sms-ing and facebooking. And I had suspected her of reading my diary when I was at school. She even knew who I miss; she noticed the name that I had written in it since April. And later, my dad stumbled across my Facebook account; mum saw his name, of course. Fortunately, dad couldn't link it to his profile as his name had been un-linked. Mum was a good actor, she hinted me. "Suzanne, is he your idol?" Ha-ha! Of course he is, but I just ignored it and said to her that it's nonsense. I was going to have my exam the next day, but I couldn't concentrate after that , I kept smiling to myself that how much he had inserted into my life. I am really grateful that my mum is so understanding. As for my dad, it's even better. He even encouraged me to mix with more boys rather than girls. I know he doesn't mean having a relationship with them, but I can see he cannot help it even if I have one. He can only try his best to give me a clear direction and advice of what and how I should face all these problems.

My best friend Fish is indeed having a bit of utcut-ness in her. I chatted to her yesterday I found out what was the real problem. It's the same as me --- Restriction and Detentions. Having the urge of texting someone that belongs to you and being banned from doing so was so cruel. The need to fight against this restrictions and detentions had changed my personality. More arrogance has grown in me and the bravery to snapped back at my parents at any moment had become top in my "have to kick habit list" Besides that, I noticed I tend to spend time in my blog rather than Facebook. Blogging has become my only place where I can spit out those secrets upon my blog title. Only here will I be able to Speak out loud about him.

Angkor Wat. A new group that has been created in Facebook by my junior friends. I am not sure what the "history" of Angkor Wat Group is. But I know it's all about underground guy. And therefore a brand new name for him, Watermelon Girl. Yup, that's a nice name. It suited him well form all perspective accept for his actual sex. I don't mean to be mean by saying this, but I felt fun to just even think about his new nickname. Ha-ha!!! I never thought he would end up like this.

I guess that's all. I have to stop, I don't want my fingers to ache and my shoulders to sore. Again, I love you, from me.

Comments

  1. dear god...i shud have noe his name edi...y im a forgetful person..d scout boy~~~too bad tis year dun have annual camp

    ~~chinese f2 scout~~
    (u noe who i am)

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm scoutboy...
    may i noe your real name?~

    ReplyDelete
  3. pls la...im foo....u ask me wthr did any1 named XXX is a f5scout tis year....its him rite? i guess u wont ask me sucha ques without motive XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. when??~~no~~~nvr...i was aking bt st john la~

    ReplyDelete
  5. rilly ar....dun keke o...HIAK HIAK HIAK

    ReplyDelete
  6. yerr..... your parents sooooooooooooo good lar~!!! jeles100!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. d 1 whose name very long 1 is pingping???

    i oso owez use d PHONE NO CREDIT tactic, same as u~ haihh~ such a pitiful life~

    ReplyDelete
  8. foo~~~relly, i din ask, i asked about st john la~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zi Yu, bcoz of that, i hv to strive for my PMR~~haiz~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. wan pei~~yaya~~bcoz i wan to distract myself~

    ReplyDelete
  11. its useful sumtimes n useless sumtimes~~
    although consoled myself wif d tactic, but still will feel dissapointed~ haihh

    ReplyDelete
  12. no way..i remember u said SCOUT..n oso..if its st john...y u ask me...im nt st john member XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  13. foo~bcoz i wan to noe if anybody gt keluar fr ST john la~==!~and masuk scout~

    ReplyDelete
  14. wan pei~~yup~~sometimes juz feel utcut~

    ReplyDelete
  15. ya la..........
    nw sumo cant c dameinv, cheche n xiaomein v, sumo UTCUT!!!!!!
    btw, he replied me yesterday dy~
    still d same tactic, no credit, juz top up~haih

    ReplyDelete
  16. yala, i can;t see him oso. haiz...~
    mine one more geng, he say borrow de..~~

    ReplyDelete
  17. actually we cn meet, but dunno~ nobody ajak so juz let it b~
    o.O BORROW!??!

    ReplyDelete
  18. yeah~first time i heard if BORROW CREDIT.==!
    yeah, juz let it be la, save the best fir the last~

    ReplyDelete
  19. how 2 borrow???
    haihh. tats d only thg i cn do

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015