I need You forever...

Here I am~~spilling out my secrets ...

i relly miss him alot...even one day makes a difference...i do got my chance of talking to him last Tuesday...and i was wondering...singing always seem to be the last topic before his phone was out of credit...i can't believe that a person likes him like singing so much...
he texted me today...finally....I MISS YOU!!! oh well, you do know how many days ..its 4 days...hmm...thats weird...normally it took you a week to top up...and the truth was finally reveal when u say...u BORROWED...

i was wondering if your absence will break me...if a hole will form in me...i wanted you badly...yet i can;t seem to have you..i have no right.You are the only thing that has ever make me fall over...i can;t stop thinking about you...once you stop finding me...i will always be restless...i admit i am too selfish to let you go...

i can't believe i actually accepted you...i never regretted the choice...i met you last year...can't believe it myself when i do grown so attuned to your presence...i spent my time telling the things between the two of us to my best friend...fish...because apparently she's having the same problems like me...UTCUTNESS~the stories from both of us are actually normal...but when we are the ones who are personally involved, its completely another matter...it makes it yet another precious memory...

Everytime you send those surprising messages...it makes the world stop spinning for a while..i have to admit that even without seeing or hearing you...those messages have indeed affected my emotions...sumtimes surprising...sumtimes saddening...sumtimes maddening..and sumtimes....passion...i wish you could be by my side all day long ..without having to have "texting sessions"...sigh...i wished again...

Once you are gone...i will miss all those things that i did for you...when i needed to see you...at school. The hope for luck is no longer needed anymore...instead i need this __COINCIDENCE...i searched for you through the classes...hopping that i will be alble to catch a glimpse of you...sumtimes i see you ...sumtimes no...i guess that's wat i call ___FATE...

i needed you like oxygen...
i needed you like i needed to dream...to fill up my fantasy...
i need you forever...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015