11.11.11 Best Scene. Cats.XD



If I have a camera of my own, or even a phone that could snap pictures, I do be happier for today. After my debate, while i waited for my dad to pick me up, i saw 2 cats. One of them must be a male, the other is a female. =.=. Em, i don't really know what were they doing, so i started to watch them,. The male tried to get closer to the female one, after about 2 to 3 minutes, they were head to head, nose to nose, and neck to neck. Hahaha!!! That scene carried out more than 5 minutes, Ho ho! So SWEET!! <3 <3  . Then, the funny part was that when the male shook it's body I don't know, sort of stepped over the female. Mating huh? Then, they freed each other, the male walked away to find food i guess, or grooming.XD the female then sat down in such a GRACEFUL. I really have to use this word, and watched out for her new partner?

BEST SCENE FOR 11.11.11

LIKE, LIKE, LIKE!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015