3 Phone Calls Today.

I started my day when my 6am alarm clock rang, i wasn't feeling very well, the running nose and sore throat, maybe a little heat, it made it worse when i just wanted to call him. But I did call anyway, I tried to control my running-voice , but i think it didn't work. During the afternoon, my friends went out for lunch and i stayed at Hui Guan alone, waiting for JW to return with McD for our lunch. Texted him after I finished my lunch. But he didn't reply immediately, i thought that he didn't bring his phone to school. So, i was about to leave my phone alone when it rang. His name appeared on the screen. I left the room as they were still having lunch, and secondly, I can't talk in there. I was really surprised that he called me, and even more surprise of the way he had started the conversation, haha. After about 2minutes, i started to hear his friend's voice, imagine how shock i was when i heard what they say, but i suppose they don't know, only one of his friends know, err, maybe not, maybe 2 or 3.

I returned to 251 at 6, and had dinner. I brought up about my Erhu class with my parents, and it ended up like what had happen in June before my PMR. This is certainly not any PMR reason they have given me and it isn't acceptable. And, as usual I always lose to them, and I am the one who has got to give way, it's always me crying, i can't help it. It's always the case, even how they say about me hanging out with friends, I didn't even go for shopping with my friends, and it's just for a movie. I just hate how they group everything together, though i know it SOMETIMES make sense, but I can never VOICE out , and sometimes my VOLUME is mistaken as SARCASTIC. I hate it until i always jot down those hurtful sentence and stick it in my room.One, as a reminder that I am not allowed this or that, Secondly, release my frustration. I don't think they are going to see it, if they see it, well, maybe they wouldn't tell me.

I called him again, to apologize for not replying him in FB. And we ended up talking for more than 5 minutes. We talked alot, and he had asked alot. Maybe he's trying to find out if i still haven't gotten over 2712, and that if i liked Zebra before.That, was Obviously Julius's Job for saying his thoughts aloud. That was so foolish that i couldn't believe that he could link the two of us together just because I sat with him before ( i wanted the air conditioner) and he managed to take a  picture of that. That's crazy. I brought up Edward to him, saying that 123 is  coming soon, and he though that if he suddenly sent break up messages( did i hear wrongly) on 2712, how am i going to react. Well, i don't think there's going to be much reaction, because i really had gotten over it. He thought he heard me cry, no way, I won't cry, it's almost one year.


Jot :

1)My Erhu Instructor's 5 years old sister had said to me : " 你的脚美哦,将白的, 我也要像你的脚". Awkward.

2) 7 days. Hurry Up. XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015