New Look. XD

I changed my blog templates. WP had urged me to change it, so that Fish, her and me can have a set of 3 cute blogs. Thanks to Fish for the Marvellous Header. :D

1) I woke up at 6 in the morning to give him a good luck call, but he was having his breakfast and couldn't pick up the call. So, i just text him. A few days more, HeheXD.

2) Cough+Sore throat+Flu .I have a feeling I am going to get sick. Great. Mum and Dad are going to nagged.

3) Please, Stop asking me to Admit.> < I am a bad liar.==



Comments

  1. hey fish, she said MARVELLOUS, feel nice rite? XD

    take care ya hey..

    they all asked u abt u n him? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. WP~ So clever, yeah, Angkor Wad kept asking me to admit when i was alone with him, wth. I almost laugh la==

    ReplyDelete
  3. wp: Haha, of course~ :P

    Suz: Seems like everybody tends to fall sick these days, take care~ btw just ignore Angkor Wat~ :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015