Shock.

It's already November. School was really bored, but just like what Banana Man said, we came because home was bored too, and house chores. Choir have started, I just love it. Leong had said that The sopranos had improve alot. Hehe. XD . Having alot of interaction with Miss Gooi lately, we kept running to her office to ask if there's anything we could help. Cikgu Zaini had commented about WP, fish and Me about being good wives in the future. Sweat. But, that day i was really proud, he had pointed out that i was the one being the MC most of the time, and i was the only one decorating that dusty musty cupboard in Bilik Multimedia. But, thanks to my friends that helped me. :)

As i have said, November. That means December, JingBian, then...well, i don't know what will happen. I don't think i am going to think much about that, just leave it to faith. When he told me he was going to be there too, i was really happy. Though my mum's warning kept popping in, but I don't think I am going to break the rules. He's just going when everybody else is going. It's not going to be like that.


For today, i was being the MC( WP, thanks to your Rain.). SO, i was scanning for the students to get into line, and after the national anthem, and Mr.Chia gave his speech, i scaned again. I saw him, but i t took him seconds before he realized i was actually looking at him. Haha. Then, during practice just now, while i was singing, he suddenly appeared. Then, something in me suddenly turn into ice and dropped. Nothing bad. Just shock. LOL. First Time.XD, How could I have that reaction.? XD



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015