16th NOV 2011

His exam had started, my debate had started. Holidays are coming, one more day. I hate this Holiday. I am going to hate it. Shit. I had already forgot about Pacak, I couldn't recognise him, couldn't remember about having to catch a glimpse of him. Maybe he's going to be like A. Well, maybe it's good then. After all , his going to leave next year. But I admit padang won't be much fun to look at. XD. Choir practice ended "again". It went well in Alor Setar, minus that that pengarah didn't even look , and the microphone wasn't even on, and we have to stand for almost an hour. ==

Now that he will be gone for the moment, I have alot of things to think about, plus he isn't going to stalk for almost a month.

Shit, I don't care. Bad mood.

Erm...alright. The fear is coming back. It's going to be 2 months, nearly. 5 more days. Can't wait. I can't wait to make it sure that it is going to be 2 months after that almost breaking period. Thank God that nothing had happen. I really hope that it wont be like what i thought. I heard alot of things about him lately, at least it's still ok,some were a few things that i really had to know. I am well aware of who I am. Angkor Wat had said something about him that trigger me to almost scold at him, shit, just Shut Up. I know you are a Pro in that, but please do think carefully of what you want to say to others before you even open your mouth. Then, I got to know from one my schoolmate who's being real close with him, maybe i will know what to do with it. Erm, Q&A. By the way, schoolmate, thanks for telling me. :)

I told M my about my problem, it seems that she's more suitable as a listener for that kind of things. After all, she used to be the first to know about Edward and Him.Erm, maybe i think alot about it that I am going to go crazy. i played Bubble, Cullout, RunBall, RollStar. I like cracking the glass. Damn SYOK. The Bubble, first time that i completed a Level. When the WIN word appeared, i was so excited that i shouted. Ha Ha.



JOT :
1) All the best to You.

2) I will HOPE FOR THE BEST

3) RM 100 from Ministry of Education.

4) I will be Firm on not giving you my number.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015