Headache. I was so tired that i slept in the car when I came home form Hui Guan. I did so badly during Full-Run that I couldn't even bring myself to ask for an off-day. But it felt nice when he texted while i was practicing, i really wanted to keep my mind out of debate , even if it's just for a while. Though I did threaten him that i will kill him if he didn't "disturb" me. XD. He didn't come for the competition yesterday, bad and good, bad because i wouldn't be able to meet him, and good because, it's the first time that the competition does not have an audience. Haha, what a waste.

Jot
1. HE had pointed out that my first time going overseas is actually with him.

2. Dad had told me that if he's going, I have to keep out Question Marks XD

3.Owh, I hope TP won't be another Vetagen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015