Today is the last day of school.

Morning
: Pacak went up twice on stage to get his prize and the name of his grup, (Geng Bas Sekolah)? and Grup Skup .==
: Debate session ended early. I got fed up actually. So,I accompanied Fish with her guy, acting as the third person there. L told me it ends at 12.30. But I didn't go and search.

: Meeting. I realize i do been missing out. I really don't want to be it.

: I dreamt about MJ yesterday. I was still snapping with him for not picking up his friends. I can't believe it's her.

: I acted with Miss Gooi. HEHE~ Support!

: Last day, lousy.


Jot : Countdown : 4 more days

Comments

  1. to be honest i dont even know what's pacak's group name until u state it here~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OF cost, i WOULD be paying Attention XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015