Well, I don't know what to say. Each day gets worse and worse. Debate just really destroyed my mood.Angkor Wat and the 2 other. Damn.

Some how, i should have been okay by now, but some part of me seem missing. I could go online almost every night and chatted a while with him, but it doesn't really full fill that unknown part. It's the first time I realize I miss him more than usual. Shit. Weekends and Holidays made it worse. I shouldn't be feeling like this. I was the one who had asked for it and now i should learn to be content with it.

It's like something is slipping away. Empty.Greedy.Frustrated. Disoriented. Dull. Grey.Utcut.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015