It's been 11 days. 11days. Seems like I managed my mood REALLY REALLY WELL. OK, Quite. ~.~.

I feel guilty for taking other people's right.   I don't think I should be going, though i have nothing to worry, because the teacher had asked me to go. Her tone had turned from INVITING to ORDERING.@@~ 

Yesterday had been a weird night. I chatted with L. I have lots of things to ask and he has lots of things to ask back. I had been busy arranging some debate details. It's really important, Made so many phone calls. After I thought that I had settle everything, I realise I forgot to call him. And, he's already asleep, wth. No choice, messaged him to call me straight away when he wakes up. I watch New Moon for awhile, and went to bed at 1.40. I was unconscious, but really glad that I DID HEAR THE CALL, and asked what I wanted to ask.

Slept back, and woke up at about 6, after that stupid dream. I hate that dream. It's just so weird that he had texted me never ever to text him again. That sucks. I thought it had been real and quickly woke up to check my phone, and clearly it was a message from him, asking me to wish him luck. So, I had asked him to kill the paper with his pencil tip. XD. Suddenly, i rushed out from my bed and quickly dialled his numbered, i had forgot that he had called me at 2. SO, i repeated my question all over, yet,I didn't ask the most important one. ==

Jot:

1, Angkor Wad had improved on his walking pace, but eating pace, no way. But still thanks that i don't have to walk alone to the tuition centre alone.


2, I wonder if tomorrow is going to be the same. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015