17th November 2011

Real sad. My folder of songs was deleted by that pen drive. Wth. He told me that he's maths paper wasn't that bad. and tomorrow, he's going to give me surprise. > <

18th November 2011

I went to FuJianHuiGuan at 8. I was late actually, after choosing what to wear. I never choose my attire actually, but since my mum will nag about it, so it's better that i do, and i left with the butterfly pin.I went and had my breakfast before going there.  I was on the alert mode the whole time but i don;t know why. Wished WJ happy birthday and then settled the names of the debaters. CW almost didn't make it, and Angkor Wat, forget it.==. So, i had to ask WJ to be the judge, including myself, though i really really don't think i should be one. Four minutes after i sat at the suppose-to-seat-place,WJ had patted me to tell me something, I ignored her at first, the she patted harder, so I turned around and realized that....the surprise itself had arrived. Thanks ;)
Had fried rice for lunch, and went back to Hui Guan with my Fruit Tube. XD. He purposely opened it and told me that he did it accidentally, fine, haha, because it's him, then, i think it's acceptable. hahaha!. WJ, got stuck by the door, apparently,blocked by him, so i decided to try something, I walked towards the door, and said something that i could barely believe that i really said that. > <, and he let me in. HAHAHA!!!!

I started memorizing my script from 7 to 11, but i got stuck halfway. Nixon had been really patient helping me time my speech and gave me suggestions. I really need an audience that i imagine that the cartoons on the curtains were audiences. 9 wizards in a row. I know I cried once and went to bed straight away.

19th November 2011

I wasn't in a good mood. Just wore a red short and Green Suhua shirt. Mum had nagged me of course. Went to dad's office and printed my scripts. Practiced alone outside the air conditioned room, they were all inside listening and playing games. I wasn't in the mood to have fun. Mr. Loo came and go to give me support,then Mr Theng came with his bicycle,and i managed to talk him into sponsoring us for those debaters to go to Taiwan, i tried my best not to hint, and i successfully made him said that he's going to bring it up in the meeting. Yes, mission complete. ^^~





Jot : Somehow, i really thought that the temperature had gone down so much that i really feel it in myself that it isn't going that well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015