10th January 2012

It's been 10 days since school reopen. My Form 5 life had started. Just some simple jots for now.

1. I have decided to drop Chinese for SPM. However, Dad had said I have to be serious for Chinese in every school tests.

2. Teachers. Intan for English, Zaiton for BM, Saturated teacher for Maths ( I can't remember her name, too many Zuu.. and Ju...), Juhaila for Biology. Others are the same. Now, I know that you can actually take 3 days to complete 4 points in a summary. ==ll

3. Miss Edna appointed me as Conductor, Fish as AssistantConductor. Honestly, this wasn't what WP and I had expected. Plus, I was elected by Joanna as Ketua Disiplin of St John.Completely blur all the way. @@. I will try my best anyway.

4. Pacak's back. He's really back. I still go crazy every time. Can' help it. XD

5. I still don't really know who that Naqib is. and, Today, Chee Tat had asked me if I had taken on CL. Seriously no, it sort of subsided, and he was just simply some person to  fancy about for fun,  but of course he's still sort of my type. Decent. Just still too skinny like always.

6. On the 6th, IQ 200 had sent a really really long text to me apologising for what had happen. There wasn't anything to be sorry about. It didn't even hurt, whether during that time when it happen or now. I didn't really care, not that I was being cruel, but I was being honest. I think we were just close before. Things change.

7. Everything seem to have gone back to normal between me and Hazard. Just the usual snickering. Haha. I preferred it this way too. We didn't fight, at least. Good.

 PS : Oh ya,  I found out it was Prepaid. =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015