It's intimidating. I know.

Who would have thought that I would live up till now to listen to those comments? I didn't choose for it to happen, fate it is. So, while doing my school work without really knowing what I am doing actually, I came to a certain sense that maybe that's why I couldn't resist the pull, and by putting me through it, I will gain the immunity.

Sooner or later.

I don't really care if people think I am really the breaker or something, (Obviously, I can't think of another word yet ). I have ended up being like this since last year, and now the only thing that I have decided is to really tell my close friend about it. It's too important that I should. Not because I know it wouldn't change his mind or just anything, but because I do not need a rupture between us.

It's stupid. I know.

To go on and on about this matter with him really makes him frustrated. Nothing shown on the face, but I can feel it, who asked me to be the one that really care about him once before due to some reasons. I know he lied, he hides, like what I was immune to.

I know not to take his every glances for granted. It was just an coincidence. Though deep inside me felt better whenever it happened. I didn't hope for more, because that's impossible and really disgusting to even yearn for it as in me.

It's ridiculous. I know.

To start all these things which he didn't even think of.



PS : Just, just don't change a thing. Keep the coordinates. You know why.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015