I dreamt of End of Te World.

Guess what ? I had 4 dreams .

1. It was about my status in fb about not making into 3. Somebody had managed to decipher it and hit it straight to my core. Whatever. It doesn't make much difference to him anyway. Not sensitive enough as it would normally be.

2. Quite adventurous. It was the end of the world when my family was at the shopping mall. The whole thing, I guess it was earth ( soil ) that dropped onto the roof and covered the world outside. I couldn't reach my mum and my brother. Before the tragic, I met JJ and she said she wanted to grab some chocolate before the  end of the world arrive. Apparently, she was just in time. -.- Just imagine, Chocolates. While running, I ran past my dad and gave him a fly kiss. It was weird, why wasn't I running for him ?

Things went worst when the whole place was out of water. People started to dig the toilets and using their filtering skills. I remembered I suggested Fractional distillation or something. I remembered Encik Zaini ( my form 3 KH teacher) was there, and he was boiling something to get water, actually it's just a cycle of water. So,no big deal.

3. My primary school sort of lopsided. it was crashing down. I was the life saver, asking the students to stay clam and balance the building to get more time for escape. Thank God for the pillars of the hall, they were strong enough, and by standing behind it, you are well protected from the rush of ashes that came down.

4. I couldn't remember. It was frantic I guess. I could remember it in the morning, but not now.



PS 1 : You know, I really think that you're perfectly normal to act weird. So it's normal to be weird. But don't trash around it for too long, or your mind will be full of trash very soon.
Just share it out if you need.

PS 2 : Unfortunately, I lied to you again. But no worries, because I just off my chat so that i wouldn't have to show that I am AFK while taking my bath. Honestly, I had an instinct that someone would find me, and you did. I repeat that I didn't do any blocking =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015