I would remember this dream, forever.






11.22pm
I don't think I would ever be able to forget about it, forever.

Scattering around. I wasn't suppose to have time for blogging, but somehow, I must. I don't think I would be able to neglect it, for the moment.  There are always some things that were astonishing, alluring, stunning, sweet, addictive, to write about.

I tried to cling on to it, really tried.
 
I don't know why I got that dream. This one was just simply heartbreaking. Though it doesn't seem to be if you are the one having that dream.  You do be euphoric. Simply because of a simple person. It was just too short, just 5 minutes when I laze back on my bed this morning after my alarm rang.

It was A Night in a Dream of a Night.

He was trying to offer the only blanket in that room. I was worried that he wouldn't be able to rest well. Something important is up for him tomorrow. He thrust it back at me and just snooze of.

Now, I know I wasn't selfish. I wasn't. I laid it back on him. He didn't bark back.

I know it's rare of you to share,but I care.

I don't know if that's what he really is to me. I don't know what I am to him. At least we had improve alot. I had tried to cling on to it, just because that was what I had always wanted and pictured my close friend to be. I don't want to make the same mistakes. I had loss one and I don't want another.

Maybe It was just that I wanted to remember him that way.

The shortest and sweetest dream are always precious. ♥

What had happened , what you see, and good things that some rare people did to you in a dream is just impossible in reality, but then it might mean that all this while, you have always think highly of them although you don't always seem to be, in the end they always appear to be the way they are in your dream.
 
Maybe even Better.



        Please let it be right.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015