17th Jan 2013. Pacak said Hi XD

I just simply want to jot down some things. Weird it is though.

1. I met Pacak when I was going down the staircase at Dewan Terbuka yesterday. He saw me from the bottom of the stairs and said Hi with his PERFECT SMILE =D

2.  LKL bought me 2 packets of Sour Plus. Seriously, his partner beside him had just joke about my liking of it. JOKE. -.- and He really did get it for me. Though I am touch, but I still pay him though. HoHo!! I will have supplies XD

3. Chosen to paired up with Suman for a short presentation for Nature.and Intan had used the word Couple . _._ll You can practically see her face with the loving balloons rushing out of her.

4. Got a whole stack of notes from IQ 200. Obviously, JJ had asked me what's wrong between us. -.- We talk. She thought we do reconcile or something.
No, it won't happen, for sure.

5. I went for Tanjung's English tuition which my close friend had told me about. Of course, I got the permit from my parents. Luckily I think it was considered productive. Good. I do not wish to regret over it, because after this, I would only be able to go home at 6 on every Wednesday, which would be tiring.


I do take a break, If not for my restraining. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015