No Longger "Eight Words not Match" =D

I woke up really early for the swim. I had a try on underwater swim for 25meters with one gulp of air. I did it XD ! Today's our dear Kedah Sultan's birthday. It's a school holiday and I had planned that I would sleep late yesterday. I did, not because I was obstinate to, but someone,my close friend had kept me by the screen.

It didn't feel wrong or guilty to stay up late just for yesterday, as it's been an eternity since we really chat.  I mean a real chat other than some stupid schooling topics. Though most of our messages were about certain subjects and reminders here an there.

There's something really funny that I realised, we often talk about weddings. I have no idea why we always ended up in such a weird topic, but both of us have our own share of views about it. Especially about the outfits.Haha. Sometimes, it would end up as a resolution for our own future wedding if we are lucky to have one with our lover.



By the way, Close Friend,
I am really glad you said we are no longer "Eight Words Not Match". It's actually called horoscopes substandard, if I got it right. =)
remember, I am not retarded enough to do such a reckless thing and break our treaty. =)
Don't cry, haha.


Good Night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015