13th January 2013, Spill Outs.

I don't know what would happen if those whimpers reach my close friend. That do be a little dangerous, he's quite a killer. Though i hope he's just acting.

Anyway, it wasn't much. A summary of my few months story, quite simple actually, but I took 2 period to present it. Presented.

I wasn't sure if I wanted her to know either, but she's the only one that's safe for me to express my agony, as she always had been. Thanks.

I was predicting what would come out of it if my close friend suddenly confronted this case. Though it wouldn't more or less matter much to him. It would be just another cracking joke or something unimportant. Which was of course, what I am always prepared for.

Yes. It somehow matters so much to me about the fact  that everything sort of re-spilled because of that dream.




Jots:
1. Pacak's handsome as always. The antidote.
2. I don't think I want to know who Naqib guy is.
3. Act yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015