14th January 2013, I am not afraid.


Today's abit different. Quite nice actually. =)

1. I started my day with stomach ache. Seriously, this is the 2nd time since January till now. I don't know the reason of these achings and it freaks me out.

2. Mr Tan asked me to present on 31st again. I have got to think about how to apologize to the listeners on that day and ask them to bear with my voice for a while, I can't seem to say NO to Tan Gim Seng. After all, it wasn't anything bad.

3. LKL came out with a new scandal. Not very new, but still fresh. Seriously not Suman, and my friend kept calling out Naqib's name, just that I never wanted to know who he is. It's just to difficult to act normal once you know, especially when I am a lousy actor.

4. Seriously, there wasn't anything wrong if I chat and laugh with IQ 200. We were friends, and we are friends. I wasn't thinking about what had happen last year, though I am not sure if he is. I think he isn't. This case wasn't that bad, and my best friend's case also ended up as pals. It's good.

5. Yeah, Hazard was asking me not to be afraid because there wasn't anything additional. Though, partly I was glad that he took the initiative by telling me, though he had always been doing so. =D Thanks, sincerely.
Oh, well, I won't be hoping for anything much, just pray for the best outcome of it. He's been better, and I hope for even better. Haha. The dream XD

6. So, I have got to stick with Intan,my English teacher. OMG. I really must make up my own choice. Thrive for alternatives. Haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015