10th September 2011

I was at school form 9 to 5. The Chung Ling debaters came and they won the friendly match. I can accept it, because we really didn't prepare for the best. Will work Harder XD

Stupid Angkor Wat, I wish that you weren't there, you just really spoil my mood. Stupid. Don't do it if you don't want to, don't show me that pathetic look.

Had lunch together with Don. OK, i surrender, i didn't know there was Nasi Ayam in that row. And after 3 years of being a Badlishan, i had only known it today. @@~. And guess what, I ate a FREE CHICKEN RICE. I forgot to pay when i left. Don didn't even remind me and nobody wasn't there to stop us. But don't worry mak cik, i will pay you tomorrow. XD



Didn't have much to write, so just random.



Today's thought: You wern't brave enough to pull me. Lol. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015