Today's Better.

I slept like dead yesterday. I wasn't having enough sleep as i kept on staying up late. I went in the room and texted Ping and Don, told both of them that i NEED to sleep :D. After about 2 minutes, the phone beep and i replied again and fell asleep without knowing that there was another message. XD

I went to school. Fish was finally back. I showed her the Scholastic Catalogue, ans the look on her face. Lol. Just like mine. FOREVER IS ON SALE! YES! She showed me her list of to-buy-list. RM101. @@! I regretted not buying Lament in the last issue. Damn it.

I told WP and Fish about my new blog title.:) .The Reverse actually it started when i accidentally hit the fullstop. I was lazy to backspace it. So i just type the next 2 words. I like my blog.

Ice-Beauty just questioned us about Edie. She said that she's Emotional. Correct. Unpredictable.Correct. Can shout like a banshee when she's scolding. Correct. Hehe. After English ended, i went to the canteen. My first glance was at the usual table that he will sit at, but there's only a bunch of Corrosive Guys. When Fang2 went out, she shouted at me. There he is, with MR L. But his hair..=.=ll I went and put my plates and looked at him, he saw me but I could not stay any longer. I asked WH to accompany me to the toilet, Owh, well, i really want to pee, but Pacak is still my main concern XD. I was disappointed when I couldn't find him anywhere. So i just passed by my class and passed by the stairs. Two guys walked out. I was abit surprised and ask WH whose that. The next second, PACAK!. I didn't shout, i was hissing to WH, sorry for shaking you. XD They walked to asrama and i could not follow. I came out of the toilet, hoping that he would be on his way back. And he was. He turned his head to our direction, if it wasn't because of the other guy blocking my view of his perfect face. T.T . I walked slowly and waited for him to go up the stairs, as soon as he was up on the stairs, i ran towards the stairs and looked up, he would always turn his back and looked down. So, i got my Glancing again. :) But not for long, his Friends was joking about it already i think.

After KH, it was time for the Moral but i skipped it and went to astaka. Fish and WP reminded me that i used to go there for another reason. :) Well, that was before. haha. So i went there and talked to the juniors, i saw WP and Fish left me and walked into the staff room, When they came back, I saw Don calling for me, so I asked WP to walk with me. Then WP and Fish said that KuAhmad wanted to meet me, i kept ignoring. One, because i am not interested to talk to him. Two, I was busy. When i went back, there was a note on my desk.

PS : TAT PERSON, don't address me as Edie's surname. ==

Went back for BC. Edie asked who wrote the words on the blackboard that day. WP, say thank you to me that i didn't spill your beans. By the way, It's a fact, so i don't blame you. XD. I gave the St John letters to those who are involve, i couldn't bring myself to give it to Vetagen personally.T.T Then , I accompanied WP to the staff room again to tell something to the juniors. WP reminded about KuAhmad, so i went in to find him. I asked him why he wanted to see me. But his face turned blank with confusion. Then WP started giggling. IT WAS A PRANK. Damn it, you and Fish plotted that On me. ==

Today was better.:)


# It seems that i am going to continue hating Angkor Wat. Hey, if you want the money, bring your receipt, and if it no longer exists, consult the Treasurer. DON'T ASK ME ! DAMN IT! You have legs and your Golden mouth. don't waste it. Just because i am the secretary doesn't means i have to help you in everything. You ass.

Comments

  1. hey, bout my beans, u bttr keep it. if mine spilled, ur will spill too. wahahahhhahahhahahah
    *laughing evilly*

    4 my prank, i was proud of it! wahahahahah~~ it finnaly done~ mission completed! hey fish, i did it at laz!! ohohohoh

    n 4 angkor wat, wow. u said YOU ASS. XDXDXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ping: over~ XD

    suzanne: ur pacak~~

    fish was nt thr, if nt we would laugh ever louder XDXDXD

    hmm.. he did make u HATE him

    ReplyDelete
  3. yealo~~~so i will just take the advantage for once that fish wasn't there..> <

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its okay... understand how u feel when u shake me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015