I was sensitive. XD

To me, it's like the whole thunderstorm just ended. Peace. ^^~ I woke up 15 minutes earlier to check my mailbox. They said they will send me scripts, but guess what, ONLY 8 WORDS. ==. I could have had more sleep.

So, i waited for Don after the assembly, walked to Kamar Syura, Ice Beauty was on her way, guessed she could read my mind, she knew that i wanted the key. ;) Went back to class later then, PJ was cancelled, so i did some scanning over the catalogue again..Class carried on, met with the juniors at 11.00. Gosh, so tired, i walked 3 times to the staff room just to get my papers.==

During recess, i manage to stand with Pacak with a distance of about half a metre. :) He was at the first sink, and me the second. I really was WASHING MY HAND, but of course, it's nice when he's there.

Btw, Fish told me that it was good that i am sensitive to touch.But to me,It was lucky that I wasn't really that sensitive to touch at that time. I was concentrating on talking to the juniors when somebody suddenly put a chocolate in my hand. I was shocked. Lol. For the first time. Haha. I thought it was some bastard ( Fish : Saukerl?)

Comments

  1. the melted chocolate? who gav u actly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo.. y he wanted 2 giv u 1 a melted 1?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He brought it in the morning, but only managed to give it to me in the afternoon, of course melt ka..but watever, i put in in the fridge and just eat lor....LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015