I don’t care whether Black Heart reads this.


She said something. I felt nothing. She had instantly become nothing. The End.


I didn't take notice of her.


Asking somebody to buy books doesn't mean that I asked them to buy just for me to borrow, what I meant was helping me to buy. I know, you weren't in the best mood, you got involve with a small quarrel with Xiu2 that other day just because she didn't give you that sweet. So, I took it, because she gave it to me. I don't think that giving a sweet to somebody who is small-minded is worth it. In the morning, I wasn't in the mood to talk to you. I don't really know why, just claim that I didn't see Pacak. You like to destroy other's people hope, just because you couldn't get that thing doesn't mean I couldn't achieve it myself. From that day you do ask me never to use your sentence form your essay; I swear that I do never touch any of your books, unless I have to. Since our last argument, I had developed the habit of not talking to you unless you talked to me, and also only when you wanted to talk. After one month of not talking, I don't feel a thing anymore. I don't think I would ever really want to change for you.




Today, about the book. Right. It doesn't involve you. It's me and my friend. She's your friend, I know, she's mine too. So, if we share, doesn't mean I can't ask her to do something, and by all means, it's not asking her to do for free. You said that as if you are here mother, so? I am not like you. I don't have to be you. I don't have to follow you, and surely, I won't become you. You know, it's the same thing when you asked Xiu2 to buy you things, you paid her too. I never disagree with that, as long Xiu2 is willing to. So? Should I say the same thing to you like what you said to me? You would have said, I did pay her.


Yeah, so did I.








From that second, you had become the last in the ranking list. It's with somebody.






*I don't care whether Black Heart reads this. Fed Up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015