Last. PMR eve.

25th September 2011

Assembly, Pacak was absent again. Lazy Kid.
He gave me one tub of Red Beans Soup, erm, a little over-sweet. (You should have told me that you are bringing me something edible, then i wouldn't have gone to buy that fried rice. XD) My dad prepares it without sugar. ==. I couldn't believe what you rebut when I commented. ≧ω≦. I went to Qiant and watched Nasi Lemak 2.0. Really really FUNNY!! Gosh!

Jot : I lost one Friend. Hate It.

26th September 2011

Pacak came to school. He was just beside me during the assembly. He sang the national anthem song by shouting, got tug at his belt by his friends ==, and acted like a guitarists. Funny.
Walked pass his class, I was sort of cold in the inside when i saw that he looked so fierce. > _ < I thought back whether i did offend him about anything. Wan Pei said he wouldn't be angry, I wasn't convince, the stupor carried on till school ended. But in the end it was just me being emote.

Jot : RM 35 from CRC




Wish Me Luck :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015