Frustrated :(

I wish I could shut myself up right now. I hated almost everything, I hated yesterday, I hated today. I hated almost everyday.

I had been stupid, foolish, weak to control my tears. I just let them flow. I can't keep it there, it overflowed. I don't know why should I be like this? Why should I become like this? I do been snapping at my mum, asking her to talk about something else but that. I don't want to know anything about that. I am just annoyed and totally screw up by it.

I went into my room and bounced on my bed without switching on the fan. I kept rubbing off my tears, I don't want to see myself like this, breath in and breath out, trying to stabilized my mood, but in the end, it was useless. I just cried and came out after 10 minutes and acting as if nothing happen. Nobody was going to look at my eyes anyway.

Right. I am weak. Just annoyed by it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015