Bic. Day




I found out one thing about myself. I am afraid of Bicycle-Heights. It was evening; mum wanted me to stay away from my books. She asked me to choose between jogging of cycling. Well, I hate running alone, plus I was abit worried if I ran into Pacak what would he say?@@. He won't be somewhere there, just that Maybe. I changed into my attire and went to get the bicycle. When I say the bicycle, it means an old-lady's bicycle. Apparently Nixon was faster than me and took the newer bicycle, plus its seat is too high. > < . So I pushed the bic until the gate and was about to get up when I realize, I couldn't. I tried to lift my hip up but I was scare that I will fall. Nixon was laughing; mum was saying you are unbelievable. So I tried and tried. I lift the paddle with my hands, mum was saying why can't I use my feet to do it. ==, I forgot. After 15 minutes of my trying, I succeeded and I was off with my brother on that old bic.




We cycled through the Taman 3 times. I told my brother that I wanted to go pass one row of houses. I wanted to search for Pacak's grandma's house. Nixon knows my intention very well:" Aih, I know you want to look at that Malay guy la…" Right.==. But I didn't finalize which house was it. I proceed to search for Angry. Bird's house, not because of Sasa, it's because I want to know which is it so that I could always be on the look out. Then brother suddenly say:" I do rather you go and look for that Malay Guy than this la.." Oh yeah!! You are right!




Vetagen finally said Hi. It had been such a long time. He texted me just now, just asking me what to wear tomorrow. Hehe.












Extra Jot :




I don't really know what I am thinking again. I really am on the wrong track. I was stupid to even think of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015