Mystery Him. Peeking.

18 days left. No progress. ==

Went to school. Pacak didn't come. The merdeka thing went well. Stupid event. Saw Don twice, but i don't know what expression he gave me and I don't know how to react, erm, annoyed? He said Monday, hope it;s not something boombastic or what. > < Haha. Jimmy didn't come. So, P was sad. And just because of WP, i had to run to class to call her for her Che2. (WP, say thanks. )

Nixon bought back a Twistie back for me. Just for me. So touched by it. =) He wasn't always that good. XD Love you bro.

I went for my BC tuition. Somebody opened the door for me. It was LJC. I was shocked. I asked L.Shian why, it's because he wanted to lock the teacher outside, plus, he doesn't think I would stand any joke of his, he thought i would burst. He actually wanted to ask whoever that wants to come in " Jay Chou or Loh Zhi Xiang ?!"Haha. OF course, LJC you remember what I did right? Bruises? XD By the time the teacher came, he forgot to lock the door, the teacher came in just when he wanted to ask, his plan failed. XD

The teacher distributed the papers. I concentrated, but i felt that there was somebody looking at me. Him again, perhaps. So, i lifted my head up slowly, and turned to him. Right, he was looking at me. @@~ Wth. I DON'T KNOW WHY HE DID. So, i just ignore him. I checked again when the peeking feeling came back, he's still looking. Fine. ==. By, 8, I got into my dad's car. He was somewhere near, and he waved to my dad for the first time, i couldn't help waving too.

=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015