Susceptible

Sorry for the slow updates.

19th September 2011

Pengetua left. Pacak was absent. Heard about the "Kiss Me" tale by those teachers. Don gave me a gift. I like it. The gift Wrapper. XD. I wonder how long it took him to do it. WP asked me to investigate about it, but i was unaware of the circumstances that she was hinting.


20th September 2011

I was in the canteen, the middle table. I chose that place so that i could keep a look out for Pacak. He was at the outer stall with his friends. So i just adjusted my head so that i could see him. I think maybe he didn't expect me looking at him like this and he turned his head away sheepishly. I started writing my thoughts in my notebook. Abit sentimental.


21st September 2011

I was late for the assembly. and i missed seeing Pacak. But, i guessed i started to be familiar with another person's time for coming to school. Assembly ended, I accompanied WP for her Che2, and Pacak was there, together with Aizat. I kept looking at him, he kept changing his position, one minute he was in the halaman Sam, and one minute between the trees near Ibnu Sinar. Then i started to get annoyed by Aizat, i was scared he suspected. And if two girls were to loiter around just standing without a pivotal reason, i don't think it's normal. So i ignored pacak, but WP kept staring at her Che2. Suddenly, she hit me and exclaimed that Pacak turned to look at me. Damn. I didn't see it.

Don came and find me during Edie's class. Funny, he forgot about what he was suppose to tell me. :) School ended, i went to CRC for my shower and lunch. I changed into TNE 2.0's T and slack. I came back at 2 and cross over the road. I saw a group of Red SMART B's but i gnored them and just ran across. When i got in, i realised that Pacak was one of them. I wasn't sure, it seems like he tried to see me for a while but was blocked by his friend's head.

Night.I was reading and texting at the same time. I was writing my thoughts in my notebook. Ended it by writing 11.06 . My phone beeped, the sender asked whether he could asked me something. When i got that message, i was hopping very very hard that it won't be that way. Honestly, 2 is already enough. But in the end, he really did swerve towards that direction, and when i got the actual proposal, i was appalled. It was weird, i had to wear my jacket to stop myself from shaking and off the fan. I decided to give myself a limit. The show aired in TV2 gave me an idea, I thought of asking him to make the descision for me, but that won't work out.So, i decided to give myself a deadline. 12.30. I phoned M, but she wasn't available for me. So, the next target, Monkey girl with the brain. :O I started pouring everything, the first sentence that came out from me was that somebody did "that" and i don't know how to react. Weird WP, you surprised me by exclaming your Prowess in that guess of yours. == . I set out my descion that i had made and told her if the reasons were acceptable, she just said that it's normal. So, i was gald that i do got my answer and i was ready to answer. I hit Send and hope that he wouldn't be annoyed by it. While waiting, i wasn't freezing anymore, i hopped of the bed and switch on the fan again.

(DETAILS NOT TO BE LISTED)

I just slept and felt glad that it felt better than answering Edward last time.


22nd September 2011

I don't know how to face today when i woke up 5 minutes early, texted Don for the Smart B. Took my shower and breakfast and went to school. I crossed the road and caught a glimpse of somebody but i wasn't sure, i didn't care to look back and walked off, be it Pacak or whoever it was. I had something on my my mind. I walked away from class to find Fish and WP, but i doubled back when i saw them walking back. By the time I reached my class again, the proposer was there with MJ. I just walked into the class and talked to WP. Apparently, i was perplex. After Science, i gave him the Note in my notebook, i had almost forgot about giving him that note if it wasn't him touching my notebook. We managed to smile. Lol.Went off to class and came back to find Faridah. She wasn't there. He came and find me, WP and Fish hinted but i couldn't turn around. I don't know why. -.-lll We walked together to Kamar Syura and talked about it. It seem gallant of us to talked about yesterday.
~there is something that i don't want to list here, i don't think he notice, but never mind. Think Positive. XD. But I keep replaying it. Haha.

Pacak. Erm..THE MOST STUPID THING I DID. ==!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015