2 September 2011

It is exactly 31 days before my PMR, and see, I am still here, stuck up with the rest of you who are in the Social world, the blogging world and the Facebooking world.Honestly, I should not be here. I should be in my room with my books, but in vain. :( I don't have to MOOD too study.

Mood. MOOD means feelings, it controls the colour of my day,my facial expression, my homework, everything, even my sleep. I couldn't sleep yesterday. I was thinking about him again. This morning, I read through my personal diary from 29th April last year until 2712. They were just words, words that allowed me to visualize my life in 2010. It was funny, that seem to be a real me, a better me, a healthier me. :) I miss it.

And now, i do wasted my whole week of holidays watching drama and completing my home works. I finished my past years, and now i am left with revisions for the PMR. I had been stubborn, obstinate to watch that Drama, I was quite determined to be oblivious about the time i am going to waste. But, i can't help it either, i am attracted to dramas, Korean dramas, especially after PK. I know it's unfair to give up right now, to play along with drama rather than my books, but who asked me to be me?


And yesterday, i met Mystery Him at CRC. LOL. I didn't see his face, only his towel. His dad talked to me, asking me if i need a ride. Ok. NO WAY. I won't unless i am forced to. XD

Somehow, this blog should have 26 followers, but because that person isn't using his blog to follow, i couldn't stalk his. And now, he do read it, finished all the 32 posts about him(actually it should be 36), known and guessed correctly who's that person, there's no point me denying, it might have been too obvious, but it can't be help.


Don't spill out the beans. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015