Jot Again.

PMR is coming. But i came back here. I should be in my bed by now. But never mind.
Pacak wasn't really available for me to see him lately. Instead, all his corrosive friends are the ones that kept appearing , and i don't want them to.
Since yesterday, i have already become somebody. Right. Some sort of President of the Debate Club. > M < . Don had sent me a message just when he left me to continue being the speaker for the day. ==. I had went home at 5.30, not telling anybody what i had just become.
MJ's part doesn't seem to be really well. I don;t know whether it's going to go on like this or whatever. I saw him rolling his eyes at me, but i couldn't be sure. Sorry.
Stupid Xiu2, Fang2 and Wenzy. How dare your played that stupid thing on me with Zoo Negara. He's a malay ok ,I dodn;t mean to be racist, and he already has somebody, for heaven sake, i don't want him. They had all asked me to show that action to Fang2 so as to let Zoo see it. Wenzy wrote a letter to Epop and told Zoo that it's the love letter, and gave him a false telphone number, saying that it's mine Wth.I took off my spectacles to wipe it, and they asked him to judge whether i looked better without spec. Stupid idiot phsychotic Xiu2 go and say :" Wey! He is asking you to Buka baju la..!!" Xiu2, You can go to hell already. DON'T BE SO BLUE. ==!!!! And i hate the fact that his birthday is the same as Pacak, i should have remember that he was in the same group when i went to PLKN in Form1. And today, he told Xiu2 that he phoned but nobody pick up the call. Idiot.
Miss Tan is going to retire, but luckily it's after PMR, i want to cry for her, XD. I showed her one of my answer in Selangor's trial paper today about why we need high speed to get up a slope, i had inserted the word Momentum. I had known this word since i strated to go for cycling many years ago. She had said that the answer is correct and asked me : "Where did you learn that word, You will only learn that in Form 4, i wanted to explain to all of you, but your might not understand. " @@~ Really?
Extra Jot :
Somehow, i think i made the right choice for the moment. :) It seem right, as long as we know the boundaries. I really am satisfied. Haha!
I kept playing Jump then Fall by Swifty. XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015