15th August 2011

Today is Sunny, and HOT, my cheeks were forced to flush yet again, not to say that I felt the heat of my own radiating, my heart kept thumping through out the whole school session, and after the last session when I finally step out of the class, and for the first time, without waiting to look out for Pacak, I was glad that I SURVIVE today. :)

My Geography and History results, unexpectedly turned out to be Quite OK, though I am not satisfied about it. I was surprise when Miss Ng said " hmm.OK" to me. XD. Isunas couldn't give out the BM results and I was starting to worry again about what he said about the way to write pengajaran. There's a difference there. > _ <. About English, well, wish me luck tomorrow. T.T






Extra Jot :


I found out where is Pacak's hide-out for Ponteng. I can't help not following him and caught him together with Nazril today. Anyway, I never wanted you to see my searching eyes. > - <

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015