21st August 2011


 


I don't really know if I am still me. ( If you read my last post, you might be able to grab why am I in depression.) Today is still the same as ever, maybe a little winded up. The thing is I really feel like giving up. In the morning, everything seems ok, I was a little down after not seeing Pacak at the assembly. Suddenly, the whole debate thing dawn on me. I don't really know why should I enter JingBian, the old reason doesn't seem convincing. Fed up by another fact that I was going , but with no real intention. To make the day duller, my Internet and Phone couldn't be access, the reason : My dad wasn't in time to make the payment. So I was totally cut off from any social network and my blog. I couldn't even make out coming calls to Don or even the seniors and the girl from ChungLing to discuss about the debate preparation. So, I had to be content that I have tuition and homework to let me pour over. And, for the last one hour, I had been texting, all because somebody couldn't commit herself in and only told me during the eleventh hour, I CAN'T ACCEPT that. You don't know what I have gone through in order to get those forms and letters ready, and I have to answer all the questions of the seniors if any mistake were to appear. Right , because of that, I couldn't bear to live through today anymore. I told WP about that thing that I hadn't tell anybody. I didn't really want to tell, but I couldn't keep it to myself anymore, it' excruciating. The news that I told her wasn't a big deal, but the challenge and people that I have to face in future( NEXT YEAR) makes such a big difference that I suddenly started disbelieving myself and my ability to face it. I hadn't told any of those that SHOULDN'T BE KNOWING as I don't one THOSE PEOPLE to know yet, they do be furious as they are in need of all those Koko marks and I was still unsure about THAT Person's opinion. But, since there's a high chance that person won't stumble across my blog…


 

So :

I really do hope you wont disappoint me over your choice and don't let me make you feel disappointed over your choice. I can take up the challenge, but can you just show me how to face those people , or rather, how to communicate with them? I just don't really know if I am capable of taking up that JOB.

Though I do believe you were never wrong over your choice, but you can never be sure that mistake can always appear and reappear without warning. I know you believe In me, but somehow, confidence and believing in yourself just couldn't be instill by just mere words.

Just wish you could guide me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015