17th August 2011

Well, today was a total mess. I don't really know how to say. First, I do lost my Maths Paper 2 ,I don't know where did I put it, but i remember it was on my table before BM or maybe before going back, but still i didn't find it. Secondly, Pacak was absent. What the hell is he thinking?!! The mess up part was up to there i guess. But there's one thing to be slightly happy about, i finally got back my 90 for English, OH YEAY~~I had been so worried as I did badly in my section C as the sacrifice thing wasn't quite suitable in the Dr.Jekyll. So for the time being, I had 7A's in hand, unfortunately i had to be very patient with Isunas for his marking. (Fine, i forgive you in the fasting month =~= WTH!!! SABAR??!!!! )






Extra Jot :

I notice that Don's hair was weird today, it was darker @@??! And, he didn't even see me in 3A9 ==




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015