Mere Updates - 5

19 . Today's raya, not much of fun. I haven't visit padang, i wonder if Pacak's there already.XD

20 . My Erhu sounded awful. The sound is so terrifying that it could even scare a banshee away. I need practice! Practice, and Practice. :)

21 . I phoned Don today about the Harddisk thing, and I overheard this : " Who are you talking to again har?" ==lll

22 . Owh, wth. My brother hit me, ok, slap, my arm. Just because i was trying to stop him from playing with my fb account. Pity my arm > <

23 . I didn't think about him for even once today. :) Wish me luck.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015