Jots of August and TBC




2nd August 2011




The Rahmadan Holidays are over; I was back to school today. The first treat in the morning was having a face-to-face walk with Pacak. He was on the other corridor and I was walking form the other. I did give a second thought to it as I reached the school at 7.15am. That was normally the time he would arrive at school. So when a brown Advanza with a boy wearing a Bomba uniform greeted me, I was definitely smiling the whole day. Fish is back in order, her fringe was pin-up, and so I guess I will have to wait till tomorrow then.








3rd August 2011




Like yesterday, I was lucky again. This time the distance was closer, so I can very well see him clearly. His hair looked weird. @@! The only thing that I hated was he wasn't in time for the assembly, like always, but he made it in the end. During English, Fish call me to hurry so that I won't miss him at the field, as a result, I forgot to bring my books along for the class, so I had to double back to the class and at that time he was still there, long enough for me to steal a glance of him thrice. I was sure he did see me, who cares…XD. Xiu2 played a prank on me, join-venturing with Min, wth. Just for my SmartKad? ==! M and S came and find me, telling me about that "confidential thing of my Best Friend.". I guess they don't really know whether they should tell her about that. Instead they told me, I was shocked when I heard what they had to say. Insincere? I was thinking fast, so in the end I pulled her to the corner of the class and told her. She had to make her own decision. I can't be the one. So, please, err…MR, I am not trespassing. ==. Just a Telling-Before-Hand.








4th August 2011




I didn't end up seeing Pacak neither in the morning nor at the assembly. Worst still, not even at Surau. Don came to find me so that we could go and talk to the Form 4 debaters requiring the coming competition. He wanted to test me I guess, but I think I didn't do well in explaining about the event. So he said something that made me depressed, I think that was what made me so down in the lab. I tried to walk away from him to hide my depression, but he was going to tell me something so just said that I don't want to hear any more in a very safe way. In the evening, he texted me and said sorry and asked that was I so angry until I did not want to reply his text; actually I just came back from my tuition. Well, I did ask myself whether I was angry, in the end I told myself I wasn't and I was just stress up, so I text him and say that I wasn't angry, and he was a bit down I guess, he didn't seem to believe what I said, saying that I looked so angry at the school just now, so I told him again that that was my problem and then, problem solved. I was happy again. At about 11.30, we were asked to rearrange the exam hall for the coming trial. What a relief it was that our station is at Dewan Sam. (owe, I forgot , if Pacak is KM110, he would be just 2 seats in front me L) When it was time to go home, I walked back to my class, then I saw Mr L and that ruff of hair, it must be him. So I quickly ran and grab my things, and sure it was, he was walking to the pavilion, which I was wrong. == He just stopped at one of the trees and never left. T.T








9th August 2011




Currently in the middle of my Trial. > <. Just finish reading my Sej form 2. Gosh, it was so tiring. Damn it and tomorrow's the test. Wth. ==. These days, I wasn't lucky like before, I didn't see Pacak at the corridor or at the assembly (though sometimes.), maybe because I was late or he was early. Vetagen asked me again, so it's another sorry. L And I got something new, I can't understand. New but weird. Ok, it's not a thing. The way that person reacted because of me was totally unexpected. I didn't know when that started, but I was suddenly worried that that person is going to regret. I don't want that to happen. But how am I going to tell it, that thing would suspect that I told somebody or somebody told me, and it would be another Vetagen tale all over again. I suddenly wish I never play that one-hour game.








11th August 2011




GOSH!!! FINALLY the trial is over. Those days were just so stressful. > <! Today was the last day of the trial, by right, I should be on the "most alert" mode, but guess what, I Over-Slept today. After staying up late yesterday night talking about Jung So Min XD)@~@ll . It was weird because it was a dream that woke me up. (it really was a weird dream) Sometimes, I think I do believe in what those dreams are trying to tell me. Like today, It was a dream about receiving a message from Don. Then I woke up, and really, it was from him just a few minutes ago. He too over-slept. (Right, I don't think I wanna tell about the message in the dream, as I don't know what language was that. ==) Thanks for that alarm. J. So, like usual, I reached school…and er…ran into PACAK's car. LOL. I just saw his car. That plate number and Advanza just really boost up my mood. ^^~. The last paper finished at about 11 something, and we were back to our class wandering around. I accompanied my friend to search for her guy and Pacak. I was disappointed. He wasn't anywhere to be seen. So, we went on to Kamar Syura for English. Wth! I only got 35/40 for my English paper 1 > _ <!. ……When it was time to go home, I was currently in a down state, because of my flew, and secondly about Pacak. T.T. But, God is sometimes just so nice to me. J Pacak was at the field hanging out with his friends and in the red SmartB. So I just smile towards him, unexpectedly,and I was rewarded with one of his smile. Yeepee. Right, I wasn't "SS-ing" and assuming he was smiling at me, Wen Hui saw that and that proves I am not ego-ing.XD Muahahaha. The best present after trial. Thanks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015