Mere Updates.

1 . Today is the first day of the Holiday and of course, The Raya Holidays. Though it's a saying way to relax, but it's the opposite. I have loads of test papers ahead of me and textbooks to read. I can't even watch Baker King though I did, with my dad counting the hours I do spent.

2 . Pacak. Oh yes. I did a bit of experimenting, and I find the result to be satisfying. Doing some eye-contact with Pacak is fun. At first, i thought i was the only one crazy about him not flinching away and imagining him looking at me. BUT IT SEEMS THAT HE WAS :)

3. I am now currently the second owner of my brother's netbook. I can do whatever I want as long as I follow the rule : CHARGE IT WHILE USING. So, in return, I gave him a cloth to wipe his net book to clean it from finger prints.

4. I got a new baby cousin, BOY. XD But he looks abit like a girl. I don't really know what's going to be his name, but i hope it's not going to be Champagne. ^^~

5. Nothing interesting yet, WILL FOCUS ON THE PADANG DURING RAYA. XD

Comments

  1. no anythg bout me?

    omg, bb!!! T~T i 1 bb..........

    oya, tat day v talked of tat too, mayb he will b going back 2 his grandma's hse rite. hoho, somebody syok XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Good luck with the Padang

    ReplyDelete
  3. wan pei~~~i hup so..XD oh yeah, the baby, you can owez go and check out the photo what, i did LIKE the pgoto in fb. Check my wall and see.

    Wen Hui, ohoho~~wish me luck XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015