Mere Updates - 4

14 . Right, I am back to my blog,again. Couldn't seem to leave it there untouched. Anyway, i just started some of the PAGES of Sejarah, focus : Pages XD. Dad didn't want me to watch Baker King, Fine~I went into my room, so as to shut the noise out.




15 . I phoned my Erhu Teacher regarding a piano on sale. Guess what? I had totally forgot about his voice, it seem so old. > _ < lll. Sorry about it, i get use to it after my PMR.



16 . Ok, i didn't think that my mood yesterday affected me so much today. I didn't have to mood to even sms with Don, wth. I hate the feeling when it's empty. The old thing keep coming back. Even chatting with Don yesterday in FB, right, I ended up telling him he ruined my mood. After i do typed it and click sent, i regretted and it was sorry all over again and again. I told Don about that guy, i didn't mention his name,i couldn't see myself telling him and I don't think it's necessary at all. To be frank, i should be ashamed that i am still having that thought, ashamed that i do been assuming all long that he was already out of my mind. Sometimes, I thought about him asking me to reconnect again, I won't give him another chance, but i wanted very much to. Well, it seem appropriate if i continue that route, but it seem stupid. I don't know how to phrase it. Just some sort of stupid things i type when i am not in the mood to think positive.



17 . I am trying my very best to kick that habit. I must, and I will. May God Bless Me.



18 . Dear Fish,


I can't comment on your blog. So, i will type it here, if you came across. Don't just keep on being frustrated about someone who is sure to influence you, to me, i don't think it's worth your time and your feelings, especially thinking whether he's sincere, though i might say time might not heal everything, but time proves everything. But if you think it is, then you may try to spam about it, or rather, if you need to curse,do it when you think it's best. Forget it.:) Wish You all the best. My ear is always there for you. <3



PS : Btw, if you feel offended, i apologize for it. If you feel angry about anyone, try this to distract yourself :

Comments

  1. lol~ thank you so much bout it... But I'm now okay. He explained. I just need some time to observe, maybe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015