Mere Updates - 2

6 . So, come to think of it, I think the competition might be cancel, but the seniors are going to have a meeting about the problem, so what am i supposed to do? Run away? I seem disconnected from the whole thing.

7 . My uncle uploaded a video of his new baby boy. Oh Yes! He's just so cute, a little of Pacak's figure, how to say, maybe he will have pretty big eyes just like him when he's older? XD Hope so! But the problem is, he's a KL boy, so, it will always be a big change whenever i get to see him.T.T

8 . WP was SAD THAT I DIDN'T JOT DOWN THAT HILARIOUS MOMENT ABOUT PACAK. So,as the thanks giving, here goes : Pacak was at one end, and i was at one end, in the middle of the road, pushing and pulling each other, and I didn't want to wish him loudly, just internally. And for one moment i forgot about everything except WP pushing me and trying to keeo my balance. But i never expected what WP did. She shouted : " A****! Suzanne ucapkan Selamat Hari Raya !" It wasn't even close to shouting, it was screaming, Pacak's friends were there, I BELIEVED THEY CAN HEAR WHAT SHE WAS SCREAMING. And i was so embarrass that i never heard it : " Thank You!" Damn! > _ < !!!! Anyway, WP, Thanks.

9. Going to some sort of seminar tomorrow, Wish Me Luck :)


Comments

  1. About this PAcak thing, when did it happen? How come I never know bout it?! >< >< missed the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the last day of school, that was why i was late to appear at the bus top.. > <
    I can't believe it, WP did it ==lll

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyo aiyo!!!! >< >< I MISSED THE FUN!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015