Mere Updates - 3

10 . Attended the Seminar in USM. Not bad. 50 Bucks. And i just realise that my cousin sister and I are no longger like a cousin sister should be. Phew. I didn't think it influence me much, because i haven't been chatting with her for years, except saying words during chinese new year, or when we see each other and call each other for the sake of calling, she's still a few hours older than me anyway.

11 . I don't know why am i still thinking about things that i shouldn't be. It's almost 8 months, and still, whenever i couldn't sleep, he always comes into my mind, i didn't do it on purpose, it's natural. I force myself to think about Pacak, but it wasn't strong enough for my thought to diverge away from it. It's too deep i guess, maybe the aftermath of the old missing. Just hate it.

12 . Mum doesn't understand why am i glued to the phone for a long time. For heaven sake, we are certainly not having girls' talk. ==

13 . I miss him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015