Gloomy Thought T.T

I don't really know what's wrong with me. From the time I put down the phone for the second time after talking to Don, I wasn't in a good mood. I felt like crying. I went into my room for the second time to wait for my tears to flow, but nothing. I just can't seem to figure out what was the real reason that wanted to take part in JingBian. I thought about : It's time for a bigger challenge in my Debate courier, this was part of it. I thought about the the Form 3 debaters, only left with 3 little kittens, and next year we are going to be the second after the Form 5s who are going to lead such a huge bunch of lower secondary debaters. But, something was pulling me back. The competition. It's not that I am afraid of other debaters, but the real problem is who am I cooperating with. I know that couldn't be help. Plus, Angkor Wat's going, and that doesn't make a difference either, even the person who is most likely to talk to me wouldn't be going anymore. So I do be acting like a stupid person over there, maybe the only person who is ever going to HAVE TO TALK to Miss Yeoh if she made it there.

Fine, I can face her for a few days and even if nobody was ever going to talk to me, and might even talk behind my back as they are one gang. But I can't do that when the competition is going on, the seniors would kill me, but that's what I THINK I AM GOING TO END UP LIKE. No talking below and above the stage. I couldn't even picture myself saying a HI or like telling one of them how to rebut. I am going, still I think I should not go, but I wish I had the HAPPY Feeling and the eagerness to go there, and of course a friend who can make me happy over there, though I know that would be ridiculous.


I had even started to think if I made a wrong choice in taking up Debate.T.T

Comments

  1. angkor wat is?

    so nobody of ur fren is going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea..kind of.

    angkor wat is the person who sat right beside the next table in sc lab during BC period. Don't type the name if u noe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015