Today is the first day i had never regretted for waking up at 6.30am to go to CRC for a swim. I swam 10 laps of freestyles, few breastrokes, butterfly and Backstroke. I left the pool at about 8, took my shower, came out, and saw my dad talking to one of his friends. I know that today they are having Basketball competition, by hearing the sound and so many people around the court. So i went to sit at one of the bridges at the baby pool. I was bored, so i looked back to the place where people usually sit for eating western food at the cafe, i saw somebody wearing a black shirt, he seems familiar, but he was too far for me to be sure. So i ignore him and it's time to go.

But i told my dad i wanted to talk to my friends after seeing Ping2 and Mei Ggi and A Bei, so i just walked over and pinched Ping. Gosh, it was the first time she wore that kind of shorts. Pretty > 3 < . Haha. I can't help it =) Then she told me that Edward was here. Upon hearing that, my whole head was thinking about that Black T guy, i quickly asked her, to make sure, to be sure myself. She said that he was kind of wearing Black. Hmm, SO..IT"S WAS ACTUALLY HIM. I was excited, No sadness, No Hysterical Reactions, No Emotional Thoughts, just excited. XD. I don't know what's wrong with me, but i think i am normal. I was searching for him, trying to see him. I was desperate to see him.

I left Ping2 to join my dad, but he was talking, so i walked back to Ping, then walked back to dad again. This time, i got what i wanted. Him wearing a white shirt. Still the same figure, posture, face, except for the hair. Funny XD. I just ignored and pretended that i didn't see him, but i was sure he DID TURN BACK HIS HEAD. Guess he really did see me. =) Ahh..Just excited. So in the end, i asked Ping to take some Pictures of him, but it ended as a Video, but never mind. Better than Nothing. Thanks so much Ping2, Muackz!! (Though you might not see it. Hahax)

So, i was smiling all the way home, and another treat awaited me. Dad decided to make a round of the field, so he passed by Pacak's grandma's house, though i do not know which, but i know it's that row of houses. And i saw that bronze Advanza and the Plate number. WOOHOO!!! It's still PHD 16**. I just hope i get it right!! =)


Smile all the way today!!! Thx for the swim and my Luck. Wahaha!


Jot : I felt nothing but excitement. Wish myself all the best. Wish you the best.

Comments

  1. eeeeeee.....ping wore shorts.... bt i din c!!! T~T

    btw, saw pacak's car~~ syok dy lo~~~ aiyoyoyoyo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I SAW XD ping's PANTS (ba?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015