BIG STUFF

The countdown gadget on my desktop is showing "5 DAYS until TRIAL", I couldn't seem to ignore it. The red words on it will always tick me off to my room and make me slap my textbook and shake my head. Please, it's not just shaking, It's my act of trying to get those drama things out of my head before I read.( As outside the room, there are a few guys there watching Drama though they keep asking me to anti- it.)

Choir session ended. Not much of staying back anymore. I will miss it. But the Choir Gathering, I was totally dissapointed that it only ended up with the few of us. But, at least LongBan brought Joker there. Nice Game though . " Miss...! Faster!" AHAHA!
Night Class has ended for July, so I won't be able to carry out my "peaking" for the time being. T.T. And Hari Sukan, Gosh, I MISS THAT DAY SO MUCH! I don't really have to write it all here, just ask some of my classmates, they will tell you what sort of hystericalness I ended up with. XD And Wenzy, that dream...absolutely ridicoulous, but that was so lucky of you to dream of us. ^^.

"Stupid alarm clock of your's ! If not I would have been able to know more details.!!"



Lately, there had been all kinds of STUFF. BIG STUFF. You can name it that way. That was the day before yesterday when the phone rang. My Brother picked up the call and said it's for me, He said :" A Boy." Really, why would a boy call me during lunch time ?@@? I put the earpiece to my ear and I heard it :" Can I speak to you for a while?" Though it's a voice that's quite rough (A little sob there), but i know who that caller was. I could predict what happen because I just chatted with the caller through MSN in the morning and I was the one who told her that "news". Mum kept poking into the bush, asking what's the problem. So I said, that was just somebody who is depress of something. In the end, they call me Madam Butterfly ==.They know without me telling from my reaction because I wasn't concentrating on my food after that. I couldn't just leave her there. So I called again and ask her to do something to distract her from that thought. But i know it wouldn't help unless she can find some one to spam her feelings, so i find another close friend of her to help.

The next day, I recieved a relationship request in my Facebook , consequently, my relationship status was stated to be with "Toothbrush". I WAS REALLY SURPRISE. ( Of course I did accept the request XD). Ok, Now I believe that Toothbrush and Toothpaste are meant to be together :) So I guess she was finally able to concentrate again. But it's different for me. I cried twice during the holiday. I can't study when I cry. Mum lectured me about house chores and hand phones until I was totally frustrated that I jump on my bed and cry.( Ok, I was SILLY.) Luckily dad came and consoled me. Thanks Dad. :)

Linger. I was tempted to finish it, in the end, I did. Grace was finally the one who became a wolf, the reverse of Sam. Cole, I have no idea what's he talking about, I had difficulties understanding his "Genius Theories". So all I get in the end was that a wolf will die if it stops shifting, that's what was happening to Grace before she shifted and Both of Them are going to embrace death if they don't find a real cure. I am waiting for Forever, in the bookstores, i will come find you after PMR. But I like this :





Folded in my arms you're a butterfly in reverse

Giving up your wings inheriting my curse...





Will write after Trial or PMR. Wish Me luck :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015