10th NOV 2012


It was Saturday, and Dad was nagging at Mum whether or not to go to Wai Po's house. I don't mind actually, I had been missing the food so much. I miss my grandparents actually. There were just so... right, i just miss them. I was busy with the templates, but i just give up, there's something wrong, i couldn't upload the files at all. Urgh. Forget it. At about noon, I on my Fb and chatted with Angkor Wad, I will just ignore the stupid names he gave me just because of the food I ate. and Lingesh came and asked me about RED album, he introduced me a song let bla3 never let you go. I can't remember, the name is too long. Thank God at least there was a message to deal with in the car, or I swear i could have thrown up in there.

11th NOV 2012


I woke up at about 8am. took breakfast, I was a little touch by the fact that Dad went to the market to buy Ma-Lai-Ko wherever we are in Balik Pulau. Thanks Dad. =) I started out by sweeping the front yard and the parking lot, then the whole house. I love sweeping that house, because you just have to sweep out, and not in XD You don"t really need a bin. Then, I watched mum preparing the fish, something like ( Sam- Gei, 3 teeth fish ) and (zhi-ya Hu), Lol. In the evening, I went to Sin Lor Tau, a fishing village, cendol, curry-mee, HAHA, sheng-uan, with it;s rich read-beans filling. HUAHUA! Pity I don't have a camera, or i  would have taken a picture of it with me sucking it.

Something like this, PENANG ICE BALL- Sheng-Uan  
The rest of the day was damn lame. I mean, My little cousins were back, Pi Sheng, Jing Xuan and Jing Hui. I love Jing Hui, she's so adorable, though a bit foolish, naturally, hehe. Pi Sheng is totally hopeless, i mean his attitude, can he just eat faster and bath faster, that bath tub isn't a pool. Jing Hui improved a little, she's still a fierce little tigress, but at least she talk to me and smiled at me, for the first time too. Time seems to move really fast in Penang, it was just 10 something, I was preparing to sleep ( I forgot to check the time ). Angkor Wad messaged me to confirm the tuition time, but the code was honestly shocking. ==. Thanks.

12th NOV 2012


Today's the last day. Zhi Ying, another cousin arrived, her parents got to work and Zhi Ying's on holiday mode. She's grown up so much. She;s knows me, but she couldn't really recall my name. The last time i saw her, she was so scare of me that she hid her face for   at least 10 minutes when we were in the same car, i think my sudden appearance in the car shocked her before this. Now, it;s different, it goes like this : " Jie-Jie, I want you to hold me,", " Jie-Jie, Help me tie my hair please ? " " Jie-Jie.." Many more, she likes taking medicine, and would remember when to take it. OWH!! Wonderful. I held her, though heavy, i looked at myself in the mirror, and I laughed when Zhi Ying asked me to look at myself in the mirror, it really is funny looking at myself with a kid in my hand, minus the fact that i am short and pulled by the weight of hers, well, I love the sensation.

I went back to Kulim for my Add-maths Tuition. CL was there, and Angkor Wad was in fact, early. This is rare, sir always had to ask me if he was coming. He actually plan to toy me with his packets of Sour plus which I am very fond of, but it so happened that i brought my own. XD At the end of the class, I played CL's cellphone and read Half-Blood Prince. First!! XD

PS : Thanks for your effort in Proving it to me  =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015