3rd November 2012

Thanks to my friend,

I didn't think it would be that easy. EASY AS EASY . (influenced by Lament =P) I learned something from my actions. It made me felt all grown up. At least, I grew up a bit. I know how to control my emotions and all. It wasn't really that scary, if not I would have second thoughts about it. Of course, I know that this is all a little bit foolish, haha. However, I felt better. Much much better.=)


Work Hard for what you want to feel, what you want to live. It's in your hands.


PS : Tomorrow's Konferansi Waris. Scare, yet unavoidable. My results sucks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015