8th November 2012 Last Day of School

To be frank, I had been absent for the last 3 days, but I went back to the school on the last day. Probably unnecessary  as mum would said, but I still think I should go. I went. Today's the celebration of my best friend's and JoJo's birthday. It was fun, I mean the whole plan. Haha. Forced-to-eat-cake was totally foolish. Luckily my braces is eligible to take it.I helped Miss Gooi to tidy up her room, together with WH. It was fun, though Dusty. Her rooms were full of unexpected things. Some of the oldies' certs, my slips, ( I can't believe it, 233/269, my first term exam in form 1. this is totally stupid, at least I got 15.) tea sets, calculators, Lizard. I was lucky, I did not scream, or else there would be one more thing Miss Gooi can keep in her mind and use it on me beside form Dogs. -.- I went back only at 2.00 like every Thursday.

Jots:
I was worried, but everything seems OK, the way she told me, just that there;s one more thing to think of. I can't do anything, but I am sure she can handle it herself better than me if I were in her shoes. I just hope she can be happy. Wish you the best. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015