Random Jot

I didn't know that I would one day triggered a hatred of Hazard. 

I mean he doesn't seem like one who would. It's not a really big case, just that I was really surprise that he told me he hated me for a moment. Yeah, A MOMENT. Anyway, no matter what, I shouldn't have use the same way I dealt with the BIG D thing on Hazard. It was how I have always dealt with it. I seriously Thanked God that he told me honestly, and Thank You for telling me. =)

I don't really care if it's a joke or something, I just know I shouldn't do that anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015