Just wanted to write about yesterday. I am beginning to think that my brother is getting obsess about Declan, or rather CL. I actually went into his family at a food court. When stepping inside, I wasn't focus, as I wasn't in the mood to have dinner, I just saw specks of T-shirt everywhere.

Then : " Jie! That's Chen Long right?! " Huh?

" Jie! It's really him, how come you didn't notice.?"    Hey, my eyes are not only for him. -.-

We chose a table behind them, and Nixon kept eyeing me if I was looking and CL, I wasn't. The fan was spinning straight at us and we switched to the table next to CL's family, he turned back and realise it was me but I just ignored. =P Nixon was practically "fidgeting".

 Gosh, I was so frustrated that I asked him : " Are you crazy about him ? "



Jot : Things turned out to be sort of simplified. Maybe I wasn't in time.


I am in love with Ellie Goulding. Her lyrics seem to always hit me to the core.

Who are you to make me feel so good? 
Who are we to tell ourselves that we're misunderstood? 
Oh, who am I to say I'm always yours? 
Who am I to choose the boy that everyone adores? 
Oh, I don't see a reason why we can't just be apart 
We're falling on each other like we're always in the dark 
Oh, I don't think you know me much at all, at all 

Excerpt.
This Love ( Will Be Your Downfall )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015