24th Dec 2012

As usual, Saturday, dad wasn't going to work. So, dad asked me to go for a swim I didn't ignore. I should since I wasn't a person who really exercise, so, I woke up at 6.30 just for a swim.

I decided to leave my phone behind, thinking I won't be needing it, but i was quite wrong. It so happened that remembered that my friend will be having a test, Undang, they say. So, I borrowed my dad's phone and typed a short message, but I realised I didn't have the number. I recalled that I used to call my friend with my dad's phone, so I proceeded to the call history but in vain. So I ended up punching up the number that I could remember, thinking if I got it right. In the end, I found out I had one wrong number. Whatever, that person who received must be feeling weird why would he have to go for the Undang test ? XD

I finished 10 laps within a short time, faster than usual. The Carmen boy was sharing a lane with Lim Jet and I was wondering if he was mad at me or something, he kept looking to my side. I wasn't even using his lane. Whatever, the point is, I realised I am just so lazy to tumble-turn. Dad asked me why he can tumble but not turn, I answered : " You didn't drink as much water as I did." =D Angkor Wad told me that tumble-turns are being moulded (sort of ) using the large jumping pit ( the one that can be seen at arena sport centre where you do be able to jump really high up.) I didn't know that.

I finished The Speech of Angels. My pace was abit slow as I normally read it past midnight. The whole story was like, sometimes I couldn't understand certain parts. There were fragments of Jyothi's past, present future, internal struggle, conflicts between love and music ( she's a violinist ), all jumbled up,but I could still pick up the main point.

What matters the most is, Jyothi's way of dealing with Dean is the same as mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015